Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Then There was SEEEE-MENT

 
It is crazy to think only 15 days ago....
 
 
We started to tear down the garage!!
 
 
 
 
In the rain...
 
every day......
 
But this Rainbow must have been a sign of good luck...
 
 
Because after a few days of tying rebar....
 

 
and some sleeping on the job.....

 
It was ready to pour new cement....


 
With some help for our oldest son, Jeremy and John Van den Hurk...

 
This pad is ready for some walls!!!

 
Let the build begin!!

 
Christa
 
 
 


3 comments:

  1. You finally get er done :) Good luck on the building

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know, I bet your going to miss all those muddy feet and paw prints. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and hope your enjoyed!!

Bucket Bag Tutorial

 I thought I would try to show you how to make one of these bucket bags... They are fast and easy. I used 2 Fat Quarters and some batting. I...