Monday, July 8, 2013

Busy weekend

 
Haying is in full throttle.....
 
 
The Alfalfa weevils are here again but the hay is still nice and thick so far...
 
The hot weather has been great for baling it all up!!
 
 
The only scissors I have seen in the last few weeks are the ones on the side of the baler...
 
 
 
With a little rain holding us up, we got to  put up the walls and roof of the new garage
 

 

 
Dawson seems to think the drain is her new spa pool

 
And the cats were doing their best to hold down the sill gasket on their end...

 
 
So much help.....I tell you!!

 
So we have gone from here....

 
to here....
 
 
to here....

 
in only a matter of a month!!
 
Arnold and I are going to have to look into Advil by I.V at this rate!!
 
Christa

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and hope your enjoyed!!

Bucket Bag Tutorial

 I thought I would try to show you how to make one of these bucket bags... They are fast and easy. I used 2 Fat Quarters and some batting. I...