Saturday, July 13, 2013

Color Gone Wild

 
With another super hot day and some scary clouds..
 

We carried on with day 2....
 
 
making some amazing hand dyed fabric..
 
 
The big reveal of our jars of color....
 

 
 
Colleen had some amazing twisted fabrics to show us..

 
 
gorgeous green.....

 
Joanne's amazing purples...

 
Trudy's purples....

 
a folded technique....

 
Trudy's folded technique..

 
Trudy's tablecloth....

 
Trudy's color parfait results...


 
all from the same jar!!
 
 
Vera envisioned some amazing flowers in her piece...


 
Great way to spend a hot summer day!!
 
Thanks, Anna and all the girls...I had a lot of fun!!
 
Christa
 

 

1 comment:

Thank you for reading and hope your enjoyed!!

Bucket Bag Tutorial

 I thought I would try to show you how to make one of these bucket bags... They are fast and easy. I used 2 Fat Quarters and some batting. I...