Monday, July 1, 2013

Happy Canada Day!!

 
 
Last week as I went through the Customs Border to go to New York City.
 
The Officer on the American side asked if I was on a scouting mission to look for a place to live.
 
 
Of course, I replied NO!!
 
I love Canada.
 
 
I am a firm believer that home is where ever the heart is
 
and
 
my heart is in Canada!!
 
 
It is a beautiful, free, safe and amazing country that I was lucky enough to be born in!!
 
 
The rest of the world is an awesome place to visit!!
 
 
I hope there are fireworks in your skies tonight!!
 
 
 
 
Christa 

1 comment:

  1. I feel the same way about the USA. I love this land even with all it's problems.
    Happy Canada Day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and hope your enjoyed!!

Bucket Bag Tutorial

 I thought I would try to show you how to make one of these bucket bags... They are fast and easy. I used 2 Fat Quarters and some batting. I...