Monday, July 15, 2013

Weekend Ended at the Top of the World

 
The black eyed susans are out in full force...
 

The skies were in brilliant colors....

 
And we were off to a day at Craven Country Jamboree!!
 
Of course....
 
as with every adventure there were a few stops on the way...
 
Ombre by Robert Kaufman at Peachtree Quiltshop in Regina, Sask.....


 
A stop at the Pink Parasol in Lumsden, Sask. to wait out the rain....


 
The rain hammered the grounds.....


 
But we persevered and splashed our way to the E.Bourassa Tent VIP Tent
 
Our Craven experience began with The Oakridge Boys...
 
whoI have to report...are no longer 'boys' but were great none the less!!


Then it was Doc Walker.....


 
We had a great view from our seats....
 

 
 

 
The rain did not dampen our spirits especially when the Dixie Chicks hit the stage!!


 
It was a great day with three of my favorite people...
 

Christa, Terry, Justin and Jeremy

 
Kudoos and a big thank you to E.Bourassa & Sons for the invite!!
 
We were fed, watered and treated like royalty...
 
You made it a great day!
 
This is my favorite 'Chicks' Song....
 


Take a moment to let it load and listen...
 
Spend some time with the ones you love this summer!!
 
I know I am....
 
The brownies were just the way I like them, Mom!!
 
 
Christa 
 

3 comments:

  1. What a great day that looks to have been!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh...Sabe and I sure missed out! Glad that you had a good time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Terry and I did our best to represent you as well as we could!!

      Delete

Thank you for reading and hope your enjoyed!!

Bucket Bag Tutorial

 I thought I would try to show you how to make one of these bucket bags... They are fast and easy. I used 2 Fat Quarters and some batting. I...