Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Crickets and Combines

You know it's harvest when you see dust in the mirror!
 
 
And the hum of crickets and combines can be heard...
 
 
Alot was accomplished on the LONG weekend but break downs have slowed things down
 
So it was a great 'break' to be invited to Lunch in the Field yesterday!
 
Lorin Marcotte had won a lunch for 12 people brought to the field....



by our local Radio station and other local sponsors!!

 
So thanks to Colleen for picking me up....
 
 
 The Marcottes
 
 

 
Of all ages gathered to share in the lunch!!


 
That's my kind of BREAK!!
 
Thanks Lorin and Colleen for the invite!
 
I hope everything holds together today....
 
Or I may need a 'break' of another kind....like a rest home!!
 
Christa

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and hope your enjoyed!!

Bucket Bag Tutorial

 I thought I would try to show you how to make one of these bucket bags... They are fast and easy. I used 2 Fat Quarters and some batting. I...