Friday, September 13, 2013

Scrap Squad Friday...A Little Late...

Can you believe it's Friday already??
 
Where do the days go??
 
I'm a member
 
I missed posting last Friday's Scrap Squad of Anne Wien's version on Western Waltz.
 
 
QMMP 131000 BENHAM 400 QM Scrap Squad: Annes Spring Meadow Waltz
This was my Christmas version...
 
 
This was Anne's version....
 
GEDC1512 1024x768 QM Scrap Squad: Annes Spring Meadow Waltz
 
More about Anne's creative process can be seen here -Anne's Meadow Waltz
 
 
Enjoy the day...
 
might be one of our last HOT days!!
 
I should be able to finish up harvest today....Yah!!
 
Christa
 
 
 


2 comments:

  1. Christa, I love BOTH these versions! Good luck with the harvest -- we are "under water" in Colorado, so no farming for us this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved seeing both and reading about Anne's process.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and hope your enjoyed!!

Bucket Bag Tutorial

 I thought I would try to show you how to make one of these bucket bags... They are fast and easy. I used 2 Fat Quarters and some batting. I...