Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Off to Retreat

 
My bags are packed...
 
I'm ready to go...
 
(a little JD playing in the background..John Denver,that is)
 
Actually I unpacked and repacked!!
 
I just got home and I am off for another weekend....
 

Our annual quilting retreat is in Kenosee Lake, Sk
 
at
 
 Mother Theresa Center!!
 
 
 
Where this room will be turning into a sweatshop of quilters for 4 days!!
 
BUT
 
 I did find time in the last 2 days to play with some babies...
 
namely grandson, Jaxon....
 
Growing like a tree...he's not bad enough to be a weed!!
 
and our new pup, Timber!

Justin and Timber
She is a pretty sweet girl....

 
After Dawson checked her out.....

 
and Duke looked her over....

 
Timber had been off and running ever since!!
 
I hope she likes cows!!!
 
So till Monday...have a great weekend!!
 
I know I will...
 
Christa
 
 
 


2 comments:

Thank you for reading and hope your enjoyed!!

Bucket Bag Tutorial

 I thought I would try to show you how to make one of these bucket bags... They are fast and easy. I used 2 Fat Quarters and some batting. I...