Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Hopkins House


What an awesome change in weather!!
 
Straight from sundogs to pink skies....
 

and rubber boots!!


 
I am sure Spring is not here to stay but I will take every minute of it!!
 
My daughter, Chantel says I can totally pull these boots off!!
 
Yup...I do... about 15 times a day....
 
 I pull them ON and OFF after I check cows every couple of hours!!
 
 
My boots are about as styling as this calf!!
 
It was nice break to go to Moose Jaw,Sk
 
on the weekend
 
 to celebrate a family birthday at Hopkins House.

 
This amazing house has been turned into a beautiful restaurant
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
It is a 3 story grand Victorian House
 
 
 
 built in 1905
 
 
 by Edward Hopkins.

 
If you ever get the chance, it's an amazing place to experience!!
 
Enjoy the change in weather!!
 
Christa

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and hope your enjoyed!!

Bucket Bag Tutorial

 I thought I would try to show you how to make one of these bucket bags... They are fast and easy. I used 2 Fat Quarters and some batting. I...