Monday, April 14, 2014

Scrap Squad Block

 
Just had a second set of twins born......
 
Ten cows left to calve!!!
 
 
This month's recipient for BOM is Scrapper -Nicole Reynolds Brouillette
 
She requested something from
 
 
 Quiltmaker's  100 Blocks Magazine in teal
 
I flipped open my magazine
 and
 this is the block that it opened up to....
 

 
I pulled out my teals and started cutting....
 
 
 
This is what it looks like in Teal...

 
Here is Block 589, Codex by Colette Degroot

 
This one ..........

 

and this one were made by Anne Wiens

This one is called Sailors delight

 
This one is by Marti Dyer-Allison block#663
 
 
 
It will be great to see the finished quilts from each of our collections one day!!
 
Happy Monday....
 
It's a short week so make it count!!
 
Christa
 

 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and hope your enjoyed!!

Bucket Bag Tutorial

 I thought I would try to show you how to make one of these bucket bags... They are fast and easy. I used 2 Fat Quarters and some batting. I...