Monday, May 12, 2014

Weyburn Crocus Quilt Show

The Weyburn girls always do an incredible job
 of
drawing a good range of vendors
 
 
There was no shortage of wants for me!!
 
 
There were alot of quilts...

 
A beautiful array of wares made by the members to purchase


 
Look who I found wo-maning that booth...
 
My Aunt Eva!!

 
This was one of her quilts..
 
A variegated Holly Hobby - hand embroidered....

 
This was another Holly Hobby stitched by Debbie Giroux


I just love Blues and Browns together...
 
Glad to see this quilt made it in the show....
 
Buttons and all, Shelley!!

 
The appliqued border really compliments this Braid....

 
A very cool elephant canvas made into a quilt....
 
Straight for Africa!!

 
Fabric fusions are amazing in ANY color!!

 
This was a pretty 3-D flower hanging...

 
Elma McCormick never fails to impress me
 
 with her amazing hand stitching and traditional(and super high quality) quilts!!
 
Beautiful scalloped edges....

 
Another 'window' quilt...

 
Jayne Himsl is in a league of her own with her spectacular landscapes.....

 
The Trunk Show was Shirley Mathieson...

 
Shirley really had a great eye for color....

 
I was one of the recipients of a great door prize!!

 
See Charlene... More than three pictures of a quilt show!!
 
Be sure to hop over HERE to see Part 1 of Weyburn's Show!!
(great pictures, Brenda!!)
 
It was a fun evening with all our quilty friends!!
 
Christa
 
 
 


1 comment:

  1. All three new parts of the blog are up and running. I'll do a better post about Shirley later ...loved her presentation.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and hope your enjoyed!!

Bucket Bag Tutorial

 I thought I would try to show you how to make one of these bucket bags... They are fast and easy. I used 2 Fat Quarters and some batting. I...