Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Best Way to Stay Warm



It has been so long since I have had time to sew...

But with -18C temps, I was super happy to spend some time in my sewing room today!



Month 5 of my Sedona Star.......

I gave needle turning a try on the centres of these stars...


There are a lot of Y seams in this quilt.... Next round is appliqué.....

I need to think about what technique I will use and color placement



As if I don't have enough started....I couldn't wait to chomp into my new purchase from Houston!!

From the Coast With Love by McKenna Ryan


McKenna's fabrics are incredibly beautiful......


I can't wait to work on this some more!!!



I think the weather is supposed to be cold tomorrow again....

A girl's got to do what a girl's got to do!!

 


You know what I'll be dreaming about tonight!!

Christa 

Ps Please forgive some of these posts....I am trying to use a new app for blogging...not sure if it's my poor skills or just a bad app!! Have patience....

2 comments:

  1. Your sedona star quilt blows me away! I finished my second sweet scandinavian quilt yesterday. Time to clean up my sewing space and go back to Birdseye. TTYL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't comment on blogs very often. I just read too many of them but when I saw your quilt I just had to say something. This is just the most amazing work I have seen. I makes me wish I had enough talent even too attempt something like this. You do beautiful work and have a wonderful quilt to hand down in your family.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and hope your enjoyed!!

Bucket Bag Tutorial

 I thought I would try to show you how to make one of these bucket bags... They are fast and easy. I used 2 Fat Quarters and some batting. I...