Thursday, December 4, 2014

McKenna Ryan's From The Coast

I have two favorite designers.
 
Kate Spain and McKenna Ryan
 
Can't pass up anything they make!!
 
 
 
This was a McKenna Ryan impulse buy at Houston Market...
 
no doubt about it!!

 
As I fuse down all the pieces...

 
I have to say...
 this is going to help me get through another bitter winter...
 
 
as I envision myself on 'some beach... some where'....
(with a margarita.of course!!)
 
 
Have a listen.....

 
It feels like cheating with it being laser cut....


 
But cheating feels really nice right now!!

 
I plan to do the stitching/quilting at retreat in February,2015...
(doesn't that sound weird!!)

 
by a warm fire remembering Maui....

 

 
as the snow falls outside...

 
dreaming....

 
of spring!!
 
Is it 5 o'clock yet??
 
Christa
 
 
 

1 comment:

Thank you for reading and hope your enjoyed!!

Bucket Bag Tutorial

 I thought I would try to show you how to make one of these bucket bags... They are fast and easy. I used 2 Fat Quarters and some batting. I...