Thursday, April 2, 2015

A Trip to Moose Jaw

When looking at numbers,
 
I prefer them to be on a ruler while quilting....
 
But we need a new bull so it was off to Moose Jaw!




to find a new PRICEY herdsire...
 

 
 
At least the whole day was not spent in the pens..
 
 
We stopped at the Yvette Moore Gallery...
 
 
 in the old Land Titles building.
 
 
The copper casings are incredible...
 

 
Yvette is such an amazing painter who truly appreciates history

 
If only I still had walls in my house...


I would have a place to hang some of these amazing pieces


I don't think there is an art I don't appreciate..
 

 
Love stain glass...
 
 
 
 
What a great gift this would be for a sewer or quilter...
 
 
 a great place to feature some of your special buttons...
 
 
Even the bathroom was inviting...
 
Who would want to leave a room like this??


Friends are the flowers in the garden of life..
 


 
Lunch was delicious!!
 
They make artisan food at the Gallery
 


These were my favorite pictures
 
Shocking...blues and yellows!!

 
 
On the way home the skies were very similar....
 

 
Quite the show...
 

 
 
Definitely some of my favorite colors...
 

 
 
No trip to Moose Jaw is complete without a quick stop at the Quilt Patch...
 
 
There was the cutest giraffe bag I was so tempted to buy...
 
On the way home,
my friend, Shelby texted me some pics of the bags she just finished...
 
 
Great minds love the same thing!!

 
It's a great day...Quilt Guild!!!
 
Talk to you later...
 
Christa
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and hope your enjoyed!!

Bucket Bag Tutorial

 I thought I would try to show you how to make one of these bucket bags... They are fast and easy. I used 2 Fat Quarters and some batting. I...