Monday, April 13, 2015

Holy Dust Bunny...

 
Actually there wasn't that many
( yup..my bunnies are blessed) 
but
it was time to revamp my sewing area
 
A panoramic view of the distaster...
 
BEFORE..
 


Ta-Dah!!
 
AFTER.....
 
 
This side of my room has been my problem since this area was completed
 
 
It just was the catch all...

 
So started by gutting one side....
 
 
and blocking myself in on the other!!
 
I nearly had go out a window for lunch as I had barricaded myself from the stairs!!

 

 
 
Next I moved everything to the other side...
 
Even the bed...by myself....
 
I am good at moving things...Must be all those years of moving as a kid!!
(just saying)
 

 
Need to buy a few cube baskets and I think I like what I see!!

 
I don't know why I wait so long to tidy things up??
 


I feel like a new quilter and ready to hit the green mat!!


 
 
You know where to look for me...
 
Second Story...
 
Christa
 

 
Ps. Sharon, if your reading this...You will never want to leave now!!


1 comment:

Thank you for reading and hope your enjoyed!!

Bucket Bag Tutorial

 I thought I would try to show you how to make one of these bucket bags... They are fast and easy. I used 2 Fat Quarters and some batting. I...