Friday, July 10, 2015

The Heat is On

My apoligies....
 
I have not been posting much lately.....
 
I haven't sewn in the mornings...
 
 
With all this heat, we have been hauling hay till it gets too hot...
 

 
And fixing in the afternoon
 
Nearly finished....

 
Here's a  cute picture of one of Justin's milking machines, Sweetpea and her calf.
(pic courtesy of mom)

 
Justin has a couple of holstiens and a jersey now....
 
He has an orphan farm going on at his house.
 
9 babies ...a whole lot of stealing going on!!
 
Stay cool....I know I won't!!
Christa
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and hope your enjoyed!!

Bucket Bag Tutorial

 I thought I would try to show you how to make one of these bucket bags... They are fast and easy. I used 2 Fat Quarters and some batting. I...