Monday, December 7, 2015

Christmas Fun

Christmas is on it's way!!

This is one of Justin's light displays in his yard.


With such warm temperatures and no snow,

 it doesn't feel like it's only 18 more sleeps!!

It was Arnold's TSM Christmas Party on Friday.

There were some sharply dressed men!!

Holy Batman....


Card shark....


A WHOLE lot of Plaid...


And Mr. Snowflake!!!


There was one more but I missed getting his pic!!

They ordered these little numbers through Opposuits
(just in case you're at a loss as to what to wear this year!!)

They were 100 BUCKS!!!

I couldn't even begin to sew one for that!!

It was a fun evening!!

Carolyn, Christa, Arnold and Marissa

I finished the last of the quilts for Christmas for a girlfriend.

She wanted quilts made from her mom's clothes.

I did the best I could with what I had to work with.


This one was just for her with a couple little messages 


Better get that tree decorated today!!
Christa 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and hope your enjoyed!!

Bucket Bag Tutorial

 I thought I would try to show you how to make one of these bucket bags... They are fast and easy. I used 2 Fat Quarters and some batting. I...