Sunday, December 20, 2015

Christmas with the Block Party Girls

The wreath is hung....

Thank you Maryann for making me one!!


The frost is in the air...


There is just enough snow on the ground for a White Christmas


The presents have been delivered...


Christmas parties have begun!!

Maryann hosted our quilt guild's party...


The gifts surpassed anyone's expectations!!

Charlene made this Wagon wheel rug for Tracey..


Tracey made this table topper for Lori...


Chris made this runner for Maryann...


Jane painted a rock for Terry....


Such detail...


Narrie made a yoyo wreath for Vernelle....


We did a pot luck and the food was wonderful.

For dessert....

Maryann's cream puffs!!


I did not get pictures of all the gifts
 so
 I will link up to the Guild blog when Tracey posts!!

Thanks for the fun, Girls!!
Christa

1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas, Christa! I enjoyed seeing your post and Tracey's. I'm always in awe of the creativity of your gang and I see it is in no way limited to quilting.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and hope your enjoyed!!

Bucket Bag Tutorial

 I thought I would try to show you how to make one of these bucket bags... They are fast and easy. I used 2 Fat Quarters and some batting. I...