Thursday, September 21, 2017

Who Wants to Be A Millionaire

Who knew?!?!?!

If you take 3 Canadian 100$ bills.....
to the bank
 and 
exchange them for Rupiah(Indonesian money)...
You are an instant Millionaire!!
3.18M to be exact
I have to say that was fun to count out at the bank!!
Why...You ask...would I need Rupiah??
Well....for Bali, of course!!

One year ago,
 our guild started talking about a Craft Tour to Bali....
OK...not 'our' guild...
I did.
A friend had gone a few years back and raved about it.
(Thanks, Betty...we can thank/blame you!!)


Before you know it, there were a couple of girls committed to go.

Next thing we knew.....

24 girlfriends were signed up and even our travel agent, Jodi is coming with us

(This may be her last trip to Bali with a group like us....)


40 days to go.....

How fast has that come around!!
I started looking on the map as to where exactly is Bali....

It's not that close....like only 36 hours of travelling time.

Am I scared of the flight time?
I can not lie...YUP!
But I am in it for the long run.

If you have any good travel tips, please let me know!!

I can't afford a first class seat....drugs are cheaper!!

We are having a contest for the best sleep mask among our group.

Mine will say 'Wake me when we get there'

I found these little pencil misters ....

At 35C and 100% humidity,
 I think this will be a coveted 1st prize!!

Blue beaches.....


Batik making classes.....

Temples and Monkey forests...

Rice fields...
A trip of a lifetime....

I better start my packing list...

1. sleep aids

Christa 


3 comments:

  1. You guys will have a blast and more than worth the plane ride!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to follow your adventures via your blog. I used to do batik, but could never get out enough of the wax to use in quilts. You can be my teacher when you get back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds like an absolutely amazing trip, having fun and be safe!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and hope your enjoyed!!

Bucket Bag Tutorial

 I thought I would try to show you how to make one of these bucket bags... They are fast and easy. I used 2 Fat Quarters and some batting. I...