Monday, November 20, 2017

Bali...part 4 aka The Beating


There is only one picture for this post.....

We were all booked for a massage.

I was nervous...I have never had a massage.

My friends reassured me that it would be awesome.

It started with a foot scrub in a hot bowl of rose petals.


So far so good....

Next we were taken to a room
with
 4 beds and curtains pulled between each bed.

OK....

I am with freinds....

it will be fine!

My comrades told me to just undress, leaving my bra and panties on

BUT

 the masseuse told us to strip down
and
put on the disposable panties from the table.

We all tried them on ten ways....No way was the right way!!!

We all laid on our tables 
and
 the masseuse pulled back all the curtains....

Yikes!!  

We all had our heads in the hole of the table.....

and

THEN....

 the man handling by a woman began!!

Limbs were stretched and pulled in all  directions.

Knees were twisted like spagetti even though mine don't turn like that.

There were some eeeks and ow's but we all tried to just take it!!

This was a 90 minute massage......

We were rubbed with oil and then wiped down....

 turned over

 and

our fronts were given the same treatment.

One friend commented on how she didn"t realize she had a kink in that boob.

OMG......

we all burst out laughing.

It ended with some karate chops on the back and it was over.

Every one was waiting for my reaction on how my first massage was....

I said you mean the beating???

They all said....

Don"t expect ANY of that in Canada.

That was a Balinese massage!!

It did feel good

after

 the incredible amount of stairs we had climbed

in

 our first few days here!!

I forgot to tell you...Bali consists mainly of stairs.

Stairs that are brutally high and uneven.

 After all it's an island built on a volacano....

Everything is build up a hill!

That was a memory I won't soon forget!

Christa










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and hope your enjoyed!!

Bucket Bag Tutorial

 I thought I would try to show you how to make one of these bucket bags... They are fast and easy. I used 2 Fat Quarters and some batting. I...