Thursday, January 18, 2018

Prince Cherrywood Challenge 2018

Last year, I entered the Van Gogh Cherrywood Challenge

 simply....

 because it was blue.

I LOOOOOVE blue if you haven`t realized that yet.

I didn`t have a clue about `Van Gogh` though.... 


This was the start of my inspiration....


And this is what I came up with....


This is where is was published and is now touring the world!!



Who knew!!

So when 2018`s challenge was announced,

 I had to give my hand a try at it again.

After all....Its PURPLE!! 

(my other `don`t know what to make with` favorite color)

You may think I don`t have a color I hate....

Oh but I do..

If it was yellow or orange....count me out.

No way could I do anything with those!!

This year`s challenge is an ode to Prince, the singer


You must use the 3 purples and one black in the pack.


It should read 70% purple and be all Cherrywood Fabrics

I wasn`t sure where I was going with it 
but 
I have to say I am loving where I am at.

I can`t show you yet.....

But I think it`s going to be good!

And it`s not a little PURPLE corvette!!

Christa 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and hope your enjoyed!!

Bucket Bag Tutorial

 I thought I would try to show you how to make one of these bucket bags... They are fast and easy. I used 2 Fat Quarters and some batting. I...