Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Border Creek Winter Joy

I fell in love with this pattern 
when
 we stopped at a quilt store in Montana last year


I got off to a good start but ran into some confusion somewhere.
(No idea what went wrong)



I took it out again for Retreat and began to tackle it again!!

It did not help that I picked a stretchy background fabric.


I know I have mistakes in my blocks 
but
I am going with DONE is better than in a box!


Its pretty wavy but I am determined to get this one quilted up!!


I need to do this one again as I love Border Creek Patterns 
and
I know it can be a lot smoother process!!


So this is definitely a redo quilt!!


I must say it feels good to have it out of the box 
and released to the wild!!

Christa

2 comments:

  1. Hi Christa I like that quilt and appreciate your honesty in putting it together.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks thanks Jymmi Kaye! It’s too pretty not to see the light of day! It will all be good in the end, it feels might pay fine to have it dealt with! Seems like quilts with a problem we don’t wan to deal with haunt us! I am spirit free!!

      Delete

Thank you for reading and hope your enjoyed!!

Bucket Bag Tutorial

 I thought I would try to show you how to make one of these bucket bags... They are fast and easy. I used 2 Fat Quarters and some batting. I...