Monday, December 24, 2018

Merry Christmas to All

Smells like pine in this house!!


I do love a real tree. 

With hardwood, it's a breeze to clean up!


The gifts have been made and delivered!!

I made a few batches of Christmas tree napkins.


The possiblities are endless!!





A second snowman had made his way to his home!!


He is completely stitched on my embrodery machine.

Each bottom panel took 117 MINUTES!!!


Even his arms are stitched!!


My Trike had been decorated for the season!!


I am sure my grandson is going to want to take it for a spin!!


They do such an amazing job at our local florist

A Loving Touch


We needed one more stocking for an extra guest this year...


So I used the leftovers of the napkins to make a crazy stocking.


I think we are ready...



Let the celebrations begin!!
Hope there is family and friends surrounding you all!!
Have a very Merry Christmas!!
From my family to yours!!

Christa  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and hope your enjoyed!!

Bucket Bag Tutorial

 I thought I would try to show you how to make one of these bucket bags... They are fast and easy. I used 2 Fat Quarters and some batting. I...