Monday, December 10, 2018

Star of Hope

On my last day in Palm Springs,

I was surfing Instagram.

Image result for instagram logo

 I ran across an application 
to be
 an ambassador for 2019 for Island Batiks


Am I the best quilter??

Hell..... no!!

But I do LOVE to sew 
and
With every project I promise myself I will do it better. 

Sometime it works..sometime I still have to work on it!!

What do I have to lose??

Nothing!!!!

Of course...it was the last day to apply.

Working with fabulous Batiks....

New and exciting challenges...

I filled out the application.

The final part was sending in a 12.5" block.

What's a girl to make??

I have made many intricate quilt blocks....

I perused my options.

Then this jumped out....



After all, I can only HOPE that I have a chance!!

I sacrificed some of my precious batiks I purchased in Bali last year.


I thought maybe it would bring a little good luck!!
Tick, Tock...

Now to wait and see if I am a contender!!

Christa 



3 comments:

Thank you for reading and hope your enjoyed!!

Bucket Bag Tutorial

 I thought I would try to show you how to make one of these bucket bags... They are fast and easy. I used 2 Fat Quarters and some batting. I...