Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Farm Sweet Farm Beginnings

Bee In My Bonnet is having another quilt along!!
I loved the Autumn Love QAL


Terry Whitman did an awesome job custom quilting it!!
I used Quilters Dream Double Puffy batting to give the applique some depth!

A few more finishing touches 
and
that one is a wrap!!

Just in time to start....



Farm Sweet Farm
by
Bee In My Bonnet...Lori Holt



How can I not do this QAL?!?!?

Animals(cute ones at that!!), tractors and barns!!

Like the Autumn Love quilt,

I am using scraps of this and that.



I love the barn block!




Of course... I could not make my tractor RED!

I am pretty sure this is an old JD 4020




Looks a little rough at the moment 

but 

I need some handwork to take on a cruise...


These two blocks are going to be packed...

Lucky critters get to go on a vacation!!

Hope my little scissors aren't confiscated again...



I will probably lose them...they are so tiny!!

Christa




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and hope your enjoyed!!

Bucket Bag Tutorial

 I thought I would try to show you how to make one of these bucket bags... They are fast and easy. I used 2 Fat Quarters and some batting. I...