Thursday, March 21, 2019

Alaska Quilt

Well, the weather sure has felt like Alaska


The calves and I are so happy with the warm up!!



We have been busy with calves. 

A couple of calves had to have a spa day in the hot box....


Dawson always loves guests in the garage!


Between calves I started on my Alaska Quilt
by
Laundry Basket Quilts


I have been saving some of my Bali fabrics for this project


This is a quilt cut out with templates


These blocks were pretty quick to whip up


There were 13 different blocks


I had it all arranged on the floor ready to sew up...


Then I noticed the lower left corner!!


Good thing! I got it fixed!


It is ready to go to the long armer!!


Today we are having a Spring lunch at Colleen's!!

What a great way to greet a new season!!

I will try to take pics if I remember!!

Christa 

1 comment:

Thank you for reading and hope your enjoyed!!

Bucket Bag Tutorial

 I thought I would try to show you how to make one of these bucket bags... They are fast and easy. I used 2 Fat Quarters and some batting. I...