Tuesday, April 9, 2019

April?? 

Really??!! 

Where did March go??

Things have obviously been super busy around here!

Nearly done calving.

As you can see, there are calves everywhere..



Warning...the next picture is graphic and may damage your eyes...

Not the bruise but just the ugly leg

.....with the major bruising


A cow decided she had enough of me 
and
 decided to boot my three times.

That has been two weeks of slow recovery.

I did tell my family I loved them 
and
 to divy up my quilty stuff if I was to have a blood clot.

So far...so good...

I am still quilting my own stash!

I was asked to do a commission quilt with a farm theme.

Homegrown by Deb Strain seemed fitting!!


I think you can't have 'farm' with out some red!



I love doing these Offset Flying Geese by Deb Tucker 

So easy!!


There was one panel and a bunch of scraps left
so
I literally just started sewing pieces together willy nilly
to 
make a bag for this quilt!


Not bad if I don't say so myself!!


I love it when you clean up all the fabric from one project!!

Can't wait for the finished project back from Terry Whitman!!

I know it's going to be stunning!!

With Spring pretty much here,

 Colleen decided to have one of her famous tea parties for our guild.


It was such a nice afternoon 


with friends 


 Dainties and lots of laughs!

Thank you, Colleen!!

I bought my grandsons a couple of little bunnies for Easter.

This little guy went missing off the table...


Some one thought he was pretty sweet 


I found him snuggled in Dawson's bed!!


I think she is trying to tell me something!

The Crocus Quilters in Weyburn,Sk 
are
 having a Gathering of the Guilds
on 
Saturday, April 12, 2019!!

Can't wait to see all our quilting family from far and wide! 

Christa











No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and hope your enjoyed!!

Bucket Bag Tutorial

 I thought I would try to show you how to make one of these bucket bags... They are fast and easy. I used 2 Fat Quarters and some batting. I...