Thursday, April 11, 2019

Shibori and Jazzy Jelly Roll Quilt

I purchased this Shibori by  Moda jellyroll some time ago.



Wasn't sure what I was going to do with it 
but
it was blue so it had to come home with me!!

Then Terry made this quilt at Retreat 
and
 I knew where my roll was going!!


This quilt is called Jazzy Jellyroll by Tannis Fahlman.

She is a pattern maker from Regina, Sk!!

If you are interested in the pattern, 

just email her
at
 tfahlman@sasktel.net

Tannis can PDF the pattern to you!

It's pretty sad that this little pile makes one quilt!!



Not a large one but none the less!!


My roll was a junior so I used half a Jellyroll of Kona white


I cut it out on Thursday and pieced it on Friday!!

Fast and Fabulous!!
I even have it sandwiched and ready to quilt myself!!

I also brought in some new widebacks.


I love a shipment of new fabrics...


It's like a box of colorful easter eggs!!

Christa 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and hope your enjoyed!!

Bucket Bag Tutorial

 I thought I would try to show you how to make one of these bucket bags... They are fast and easy. I used 2 Fat Quarters and some batting. I...