Monday, June 17, 2019

Another Quilt Successful Quilt Show

Summer's here! 

Nothing like a freshly washed quilt hanging in the sun to dry!

We have been waiting patiently for rain!!

I finally hung my rain chain and love how it worked...



even if it was just sprinkling of rain.


Our quilt show went off with out a hitch!


We had 160 people join us for a great day!


You can read the details over 

at 


Thank you to everyone who came!

No show is complete with out someone to take it in!!


Christa 


















1 comment:

  1. Thank you!!! Was a fabulous afternoon, we did not want to leave yet!! Hope to see you next year!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and hope your enjoyed!!

Bucket Bag Tutorial

 I thought I would try to show you how to make one of these bucket bags... They are fast and easy. I used 2 Fat Quarters and some batting. I...