Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Summer Medallion Progress

Even if it's not as much PROGRESS as I was hoping for...
I would love to do more sewing 

but 

life keeps getting in the way!!

The last of the wheat has been loaded and off to Quebec!

The heifers were cattle driven to their summer pasture...


Mom came for an adventure on our little cattle drive.

It was amazing how many wild flowers are blooming out on native prairie!!


Summer Medallion 


Here are a few of the blocks I have so far...


I am doing both the 12" and 6" blocks at the same time


Not sure if I will combine them 


or make a mini and a large quilt


These are not my usual colors



 But I am going to keep pushing through!

I find it tricky when you are working outside your comfort zone in color.

I am never sure if I put the right combos together!

Time will tell!

Christa


2 comments:

Thank you for reading and hope your enjoyed!!

Bucket Bag Tutorial

 I thought I would try to show you how to make one of these bucket bags... They are fast and easy. I used 2 Fat Quarters and some batting. I...