Thursday, October 17, 2019

Spring Fever Progress

This is my second Jacqueline de Jong Quilt

This one is called Spring Fever.


My fabric inspiration was the swirls.

I found some amazing Bohemian Rhapsody Fabric by Quilting Treasures

We are sooooo lucky to have Pleasant Pheasant Fabrics in Crosby, North Dakota.
(my husband wouldn't say lucky...)

When I am feeling super inspired by fabric I can't wait to get going.




It is paper pieced and I worked on all the components through the summer.

Now it's been time to play with layout....


When I liked what I saw I sewed the center


Added the next rounds....



And now I am at a stand still again...


I can't decide if I should go with white as the next round?

Maybe a purply-blue batik??

Oh...the decisions....

Anyone have an answer??

Christa 

1 comment:

  1. I would vote for a light/medium teal for the next border. See ya later.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and hope your enjoyed!!

Bucket Bag Tutorial

 I thought I would try to show you how to make one of these bucket bags... They are fast and easy. I used 2 Fat Quarters and some batting. I...