Tuesday, December 3, 2019

31 Day Blog Challenge

Well...

 This will have to be my 29 day challenge
 as
 I am behind schedule to begin with!!



is
hosting this challenge.

Check out her blog to see other fabulous bloggers and their sewing!

I will try to keep up!!
(no promises)

So...If you are new to my blog....

My name is Christa Marcotte


Most of the time I look more like this....


We live on a  organic grain and cattle farm in Saskatchewan.


When I am not haying, seeding or harvesting...

My favorite sport is Quilting.

I have a pretty amazing place to call my own!


It used to be three rooms that my dad and I renovated into a dream sewing space

There is light from all directions.

It's definitely my happy place.

If that wasn't enough space...

I recent took over another bedroom


to make space for a new to me long arm!!


It fits perfectly!!


So from where I sew.... we go to favorite machines!!

I have been a Pfaff girl for years
 but
 recently crossed the road to try a Bernina


Bernina 770QE

It's a beast of a machine 
which
 is good since my large cat, Lucy likes to supervise

But I also have a Reliable Industrial Machine 


This puppy does 5000 stitches a minute. 

I remember meeting some girls from Holland at a quilt show.

They were telling us about how an industrial machine can't be beat!

They were right.

If you do mostly straight stitch, I would recommend getting one!

So straight and fast!!

Many days I have my embroidery machine going
as
I stitch up a storm on my industrial!

I also have a few other retreat machines like a featherweight and a passport!

Brenda King...

This is how you make double time in a Torquay day!!

That was Day1, 2 and 3!!

Christa









3 comments:

  1. Hi. I’m Velda at the Freckled Fox Quiltery and I’m a Canadian Quilter. I love your sewing space and would give my left pinky for a long arm machine like yours. I’ll be back to visit soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The criteria that are followed to reject someone include poor college grades, excessive slacking on the studies, plagiarism, and errors made in any aspect of the course work. For more ideal details about oral defence, pop over to these guys.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and hope your enjoyed!!

Bucket Bag Tutorial

 I thought I would try to show you how to make one of these bucket bags... They are fast and easy. I used 2 Fat Quarters and some batting. I...