Saturday, December 14, 2019

Blossoms Bluff Quilt

I had one project I  knew I wanted to finish(and start) 
at
our fall retreat this year!

It was Blossom's Bluff by Whirligig Designs

Blossoms Bluff quilt pattern by Whirligig Designs - 4 sizes - NIP

I was lucky enough to get the exact fabrics needed for this project 
from 

Tamara had a kit she was planning to do 'someday'
but 
she decided she could sell it to ME!!!

I sewed it on my little featherweight


Crazy how this little box of fabric can be an entire quilt


I am LOVING my 'new to me' longarm!


This is the tenth quilt I have quilted up since September 25!!


I used a pantograph called Marmalade to do this one.


It really made this quilt pop 
with
 some Quilter's Dream double poly batting


Now to get it bound! 

One more Christmas gift ready to go!

Thank you to Tamara for making my day! 

She took all the thinking out of what fabrics to use.

I love it!

Counting down...

Christa 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and hope your enjoyed!!

Bucket Bag Tutorial

 I thought I would try to show you how to make one of these bucket bags... They are fast and easy. I used 2 Fat Quarters and some batting. I...