Tuesday, December 10, 2019

Border Creek Station Advent Quilt

How cute is this Mystery Quilt 
from

I have made many quilts from Border Creek Station.

It's nice to have such a talented Canadian Quilting company!


They did such a fabulous job of packaging each block
into
it's own day of the month.

A quilter's advent calendar!!


So far so good...


I have been keeping up...


as I fit these in between finishing up Christmas gifts


Each block is 9" finished


Some of them use triangle papers to get the half square triangles


It's kind of fun to try new techniques 


I am working on day 9


at the moment....


Sashings....


I think this is going to be really cute when finished!

Christa 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and hope your enjoyed!!

Bucket Bag Tutorial

 I thought I would try to show you how to make one of these bucket bags... They are fast and easy. I used 2 Fat Quarters and some batting. I...