Friday, December 20, 2019

Just In the Nick of Time

Christmas is well on it's way!!

Lucy and I have been sewing up a storm 
and 
I think we are done what needed to be finished!


Baking has been done
(and taste tested for quality assurance)


Our guild had our gift exchange
and
as always...fabulous gifts were created!
I didn't get pictures of them all...

But here are a couple of the creations...

Do you think we are a bunch of farmers wives by chance??



My gift was raspberries!

But these are special raspberries....

marinating in a bath of vodka to be shared during the Christmas season!!


The skies have been amazing despite the bitter cold last week


All the more reason to keep on with my Border Creek Advent Quilt!


These are not my colors
but
 I am liking the fun of a block a day





It makes it so doable 



It's like candy for a quilter...



This project used Half Square Triangle papers which were fun to give a try.





Once I could see the end in sight I could not resist to keep on going!



And voila....I have a new Christmas quilt for next year! 


Thank you to Border Creek Station for another fun project!

Ho! Ho! Ho!

 Merry Christmas!!

Now can some one come clean my house before the inlaws arrive?

Maybe I will get a maid for Christmas...
Christa

1 comment:

  1. Good job on getting the quilt done and good luck on getting a maid!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and hope your enjoyed!!

Bucket Bag Tutorial

 I thought I would try to show you how to make one of these bucket bags... They are fast and easy. I used 2 Fat Quarters and some batting. I...