Thursday, December 12, 2019

Moda Bake Shop Quilt Along

Call me crazy.... 

I know many of my friends do...

BUT who can resist...


Moda Bake Shop is hosting a Christmas Countdown Quilt along.

When I saw some of the blocks I knew exactly what I was going to do!!
I have had these blues and silvers for some years now.

I have been wanting to do a Blue Christmas themed quilt


These were perfect!


The silver does not show so well in the pictures but it's really sparkly!


There are a variety of sized to choose from.

Mine are 12" finished


If you are interested in a free project just click HERE

Very good instructions 
and 
if you are on facebook,

 there is a great page for inspiration of what other quilters are doing with this project!!

Click here....


I know...I need therapy....

Christa 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and hope your enjoyed!!

Bucket Bag Tutorial

 I thought I would try to show you how to make one of these bucket bags... They are fast and easy. I used 2 Fat Quarters and some batting. I...