Saturday, February 22, 2020

Beginner Bag Class

My friend Trudi and I decided to take a bag class 
at

this week!

It was a beginner bag so it was not supposed to have the cork

but

I WANTED cork and handles on mine!



So I winged it and finished it at home!


This was a free pattern on Emmaline Bags online.

She is a fabulous Canadian company that sells bag hardware and bling! 


Like this...


This bag uses the wire inserts to get a wide opening on this purse!





Thanks for the fun, Trudi, Cindy and the girls from Hungary.

They were stellar beginners, that's for sure!
Christa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and hope your enjoyed!!

Bucket Bag Tutorial

 I thought I would try to show you how to make one of these bucket bags... They are fast and easy. I used 2 Fat Quarters and some batting. I...