Monday, February 17, 2020

Last Days of Sailing the Open Seas

I knew our vacation days were numbered
when
this little snowman was on our bed one morning.


Really??

 You needed to remind me what I am going home to??

With two sea days left before debarkation,

Arnold and I decided to enter a slot tournament.

Well...
Winner, winner, Chicken Dinner

We both qualified for the final. 

Arnold ended up with second and I got 5th.

We received two seats to the 100K tournament on a ship in June, 2020.


The seats are worth 500$ each but I can't see us getting away for that!

Cheap seats....just have to pay for another cruise!

They should reverse that....I 'll pay for the seats... the cruise is free!!


They had a midnight buffet on one of these days.

We were still stuffed from supper but went to check out all the chefs carvings.

Everything was made out of food





Those are some amazing knife skills


The ice carvings were impressive as well










Two weeks on the ship flew by


I thought it would be an mammoth amount of time 



but before you know it....


It was time to hop off the ship!

I will miss the midnight flatbread pizza, 


Movies on the deck...day or night!!


Our afternoon naps...


Our shared suppers with Cecil and Pat from Kentucky


It was a fabulous adventure. 

Till we cruise again...
next year.

Christa 









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and hope your enjoyed!!

Bucket Bag Tutorial

 I thought I would try to show you how to make one of these bucket bags... They are fast and easy. I used 2 Fat Quarters and some batting. I...