Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Feathers

This painting has been something I have been wanting to make for some time.

It's been hanging in my sewing room for awhile now.


Recently, I purchased some new batiks to sell

but

I couldn't resist trying some things with some of it!!


I started with these two Hand Painted Batiks by Robert Kaufman.

The first one is called Jewel 

and

this one is Sea Glass


The pattern is  called Aviary 
by
Madi Hastings 


I loved the first one! 


And you know me...

Why do one??


The second is just as nice!

These are LARGE feathers.

They are 90" x 23"!!

I just might have to make two more with these two!!

These are called Pool and Bluegrass


They are so gorgeous!!

I can't wait to get them on the long arm! 

I played around with some flying geese with scraps
 to
 see what they lines would do.


You can only imagine the orphan blocks in my possession!

Christa 

1 comment:

  1. Such beautiful fabric, you cant go wrong working with it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and hope your enjoyed!!

Bucket Bag Tutorial

 I thought I would try to show you how to make one of these bucket bags... They are fast and easy. I used 2 Fat Quarters and some batting. I...