Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Emmaline Wallet

I have never made a mask in my life....

But this last month I have made over 50 for a local Pharmacy
and
friends and family requests.


So imagine my surprise when I received this beautiful easter cake


and cookies


from


in exchange for some masks!!!

Check out her FB site.

Truly works of art!!
(and taste as good as they look!!)

It was so nice to be appreciated for my efforts!

In between mask making, 

I wanted to make a wallet to match my new bag!



This bag and wallet are patterns by Emmaline Bags

(Another fabulous Canadian company)


It was very well written 


an easy project


That resulted in a super useful wallet!!


I used a product called Decofuse as my interfacing.

It was flexible, fusible and sturdy.


The hardware was purchased from Emmaline.


I plan to make this again!


Thank you, 
Emmaline for some great projects!

Quarintine time = Quilting time!

If you are looking for some interesting reading
 during
 this time of seclusion...


Paisley's Quiltshop
 in 
Ontario
 recently asked to add my blog to her list.

Madonna has a quilt shop 
and 
was originally from Bengough, Saskatchewan! 

She has compiled a nice list of Canadian bloggers! 

I need to do a virtual quilt show posting
 of
 all my quilting friends projects!

These peeps have been busy! 

Stay safe and healthy, everyone!

Christa




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and hope your enjoyed!!

Bucket Bag Tutorial

 I thought I would try to show you how to make one of these bucket bags... They are fast and easy. I used 2 Fat Quarters and some batting. I...