Friday, April 10, 2020

Row by Row by Canadian Quilt Association

The Canadian Quilt Association 
is
 hosting a

This is the start of my quilt! 

I am using a batik from Celestial Batik line
mixed
 with pieces from my stash
and 
my favorite backing as background!

Pretty sad that this is all it takes for one row!!


I always have a multitude of projects
 on the go
 in various stages of quilting

This one fits right in to my menagerie!

Row two was pretty cool!
I made it to look like it was twisting around the black!



Row three....
(insert unhappy face)

I was going to make the star tips black 
but 
changed my mind at the last minute.

Next time, stick to your original plan....


You can't even tell its a star....


Might have to do that row again...

Head over to their site to print off the free patterns.

They won't be there long!
On to row four!!

Christa 

4 comments:

Thank you for reading and hope your enjoyed!!

Bucket Bag Tutorial

 I thought I would try to show you how to make one of these bucket bags... They are fast and easy. I used 2 Fat Quarters and some batting. I...