Saturday, May 30, 2020

Where Did May Go??

It seems like it takes forever for summer to come
but
then it just flies by!!

We finished seeding in the dust...
so those bins should bust..fingers crossed!

Mother Nature can be one tough cookie.


Maybe she will be nice to us this year!

We got a couple new residents.

Georgia and Amber


They are due to be mommas one of these days!

We have a few hens setting on eggs...


Sewing has been on the back burner for me. 

There has been some brutal windy days 
that
 should have warranted
some inside days 
but 
cows needed to go to pasture!

But you peeps!!!

Wow!!

I have been busy shipping backs like never before!

There are some fabulous new colors and lines.

Every time I open a new box I just want to go make something with them!

These new Suede backs are beautiful.


So far they only come in these three colors!

There are some new swirls...


And some new mottled ones!


I have been trying to post on Facebook
 to
 keep you in the loop of all the new colors!

I did get my entry for Cherrywood Challenge submitted!
This year is Princess Diana


Pink is not a color I ever work with.

Can I get chosen a FOUR time in row???

We will see in July!

It was also my birthday!
I was spoiled beyond....

Colleen's carrot cake was divine!!


Lori gave me a new Mondo bag project


Mom bought me flowers


Chantel made me a featherweight Mandela with her new Cricut


There were more but I didn't get pictures!

Thanks so much everyone!

I didn't need a thing!!

Let's see if June can bring some rain....

May sure didn't!

Happy Saturday!

Christa



1 comment:

  1. DR EMU WHO HELP PEOPLE IN ANY TYPE OF LOTTERY NUMBERS

    It is a very hard situation when playing the lottery and never won, or keep winning low fund not up to 100 bucks, i have been a victim of such a tough life, the biggest fund i have ever won was 100 bucks, and i have been playing lottery for almost 12 years now, things suddenly change the moment i came across a secret online, a testimony of a spell caster called DR EMU, who help people in any type of lottery numbers, i was not easily convinced, but i decided to give try, now i am a proud lottery winner with the help of DR EMU, i won $1,000.0000.00 and i am making this known to every one out there who have been trying all day to win the lottery, believe me this is the only way to win the lottery.

    Contact him via email Emutemple@gmail.com
    What's app +2347012841542
    Https://emutemple.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and hope your enjoyed!!

Bucket Bag Tutorial

 I thought I would try to show you how to make one of these bucket bags... They are fast and easy. I used 2 Fat Quarters and some batting. I...