Friday, November 27, 2020

My Red Ribbon Trendex Challenge

This seems like forever since I did this challenge!

Take these five pieces and make something with it...


With in the parameters of their rules.

Well....anyone know me?!?!

Rules?? 

Instructions??!! 

Not till I run into problems!

 I entered any ways.

This was my entry.


This is a paper pieced pattern called Pineapple Star by Susan Rexroad


I have made a few of these and love the results EVERY time!

You could only use these five fabrics
and
there was a size minimum and maximum.

Of course, since it was a star, it exceeded the maximum circumference 
since 
I decided to make it an actual star rather than a quilt.


But they allowed me to enter!!

2020...the year nothing went right!!

It was auctioned off for Canadian Quilters Association
for 
their fundraiser.

I am not sure how much it went for in the end 
or 
where it lives now but it was a fun challenge!

Thanks to all of you who voted, 

my entry won Viewer's choice!!


Thank you again for all your support!!

Now what's our next challenge?

Christa 



 

4 comments:

  1. How can they not tell you who or how much? That seems a bit like torture! Gorgeous tho.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It would be interesting to know where it went to live!

      Delete
  2. Congratulations.. it is stunning!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and hope your enjoyed!!

Bucket Bag Tutorial

 I thought I would try to show you how to make one of these bucket bags... They are fast and easy. I used 2 Fat Quarters and some batting. I...