Wednesday, January 20, 2021

Backroads of Estevan


My Sunday was pretty sweet...


Ii started working on another wallet for a friend who turns 80 on the weekend



I picked out my fabrics and got started on it


Next time thing you  know....

 there was a delivery of a Strawberry Lemonade




I think I can do these in my sleep now...


I added a few touches to this one


like my Second Story label


I think I am missing the ocean...thus the color choices!


Turned out pretty cute!


Hope she likes it!

I always have plenty of help in my sewing room...

Her name is Lucy.

She is an old girl.


I know why they say.... let sleeping cats lie....

I'll let her have the good chair if I can work uninterrupted!


In the afternoon, we went for a road trip.

I heard about an app called TRIPVIA

It had little trips in different provinces.

It's a great way to check out whatever area you are in!

We decided to give the Backroads of Estevan, Saskatchewan

It was 100km and started in Estevan.

As you drive the map on the app,

the audio speaks about what you will see and where to go next.

It started with us checking out the old coal digging equipment


The shovel from one of the diggers



It took us past  a few churches and Boundary Dam and Power Station

Then out into the country to check out Wood End which was an old RCMP post





It took us to see the new coal diggers of today which were working




We wound our way on the roads checking out a buffalo farm

Through the old townsite of Taylorton, a coal mining town,
 and the old cemetery


It took us through Roche Percee and Bienfait
while
ending with a look at the new power station, Shand.

It was a nice Sunday drive!

Check it out!

There might be a road trip near you!

Christa 





1 comment:

  1. DR EMU WHO HELP PEOPLE IN ANY TYPE OF LOTTERY NUMBERS

    It is a very hard situation when playing the lottery and never won, or keep winning low fund not up to 100 bucks, i have been a victim of such a tough life, the biggest fund i have ever won was 100 bucks, and i have been playing lottery for almost 12 years now, things suddenly change the moment i came across a secret online, a testimony of a spell caster called DR EMU, who help people in any type of lottery numbers, i was not easily convinced, but i decided to give try, now i am a proud lottery winner with the help of DR EMU, i won $1,000.0000.00 and i am making this known to every one out there who have been trying all day to win the lottery, believe me this is the only way to win the lottery.

    Contact him via email Emutemple@gmail.com
    What's app +2347012841542
    Https://emutemple.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and hope your enjoyed!!

Bucket Bag Tutorial

 I thought I would try to show you how to make one of these bucket bags... They are fast and easy. I used 2 Fat Quarters and some batting. I...