Monday, March 22, 2021

Lady Of the Lake - Missouri Star Style

I hope everyone had a fabulous World Quilting Day!

I managed to finally get this quilt finished!


It is called Lady of the Lake.

This is one block 

There are some beautiful batiks in the shop 


I was torn as to which one to try...


This one was my first love! 


Yup....blue always gets me!


But this was a close contender! 

You can never go wrong with vibrant batiks 
with 
a good black!



Here is the link for this quilt....


It was super simple to make
but
you had to make a TON of HST's


Our guild has a set of Block Loc rulers

After using them,
ti decided to purchase a set for myself!!

30 Years of quilting... 

I think I deserve some great tools..

Check out this video to see how easy and accurate these rulers are!


If you are looking for a set....

I stocked the shop!

Set #1 
(1.5", 2.5", 3.5", 4.5", 5.5", 6.5")

Set #2
 (2.5", 4.5", 6.5")

and

6.5" x 6.5"

Check them out on my website if your interested in a set for yourself!



This quilt block has endless ways to lay them out!!








I tried quilt a few....


Each one was a unique design....


I took pictures each time to see if I liked it...


It was tough on the eyes after awhile!


It wasn't till I looked at the pics later,

that I could see some blocks were not flipped the right way!


Finally I decided I like this way best!


Now how to quilt this one!

Thanks, Missouri Star Quilt Co! 

Christa


1 comment:

  1. DR EMU WHO HELP PEOPLE IN ANY TYPE OF LOTTERY NUMBERS

    It is a very hard situation when playing the lottery and never won, or keep winning low fund not up to 100 bucks, i have been a victim of such a tough life, the biggest fund i have ever won was 100 bucks, and i have been playing lottery for almost 12 years now, things suddenly change the moment i came across a secret online, a testimony of a spell caster called DR EMU, who help people in any type of lottery numbers, i was not easily convinced, but i decided to give try, now i am a proud lottery winner with the help of DR EMU, i won $1,000.0000.00 and i am making this known to every one out there who have been trying all day to win the lottery, believe me this is the only way to win the lottery.

    Contact him via email Emutemple@gmail.com
    What's app +2347012841542
    Https://emutemple.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and hope your enjoyed!!

Bucket Bag Tutorial

 I thought I would try to show you how to make one of these bucket bags... They are fast and easy. I used 2 Fat Quarters and some batting. I...