Friday, March 2, 2012

Together we learn! Please excuse the mistakes and bad appearance! This is a huge learning curve in how this blog thing works. But with persistance,hopefully we can turn this into an artful thing!

I have completed my farmer's wife quilt which I started LAST February as my own version of 'blocks' of the month. I used my scrap pile from 2 Pumpkin and Spice quilts.

Yesterday I added borders and got it ready for my longarm, Terry Whitman. It will be awhile before it is quilted as she is swamped right now!! Will be sure to post a pic when it is quilted to show her amazing work!!



This week I am putting the finishing touches to my Cattails and plan to participate in the New York Beauty Quilt-along with Sew Sweetness!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and hope your enjoyed!!

Bucket Bag Tutorial

 I thought I would try to show you how to make one of these bucket bags... They are fast and easy. I used 2 Fat Quarters and some batting. I...