Tuesday, July 24, 2012

An Afternoon Delight

 The other night I sewed all night....in my dreams, that is!!

I think it was my subconcience saying "Go sew something!!'

Seeeew......
my grandma asked me to make her a mesh bag like my mom's.

I started with these fabrics.



And these jingles.....



This pattern is true to its claim. Fast and Easy...my kind of bag.

Too many projects = not enough time



The body is screening and the fabric is just applied as accent.


Even the pockets inside are screening!


And in less than an hour......




Taaaadah!!

The only problem is I made the large one which may be too large for Grandma!!

Shucks...
I think I will just have to sew another one.

Christa




2 comments:

  1. I love this bag! Is this your own pattern, its very lovely and I can see the various color combinations.
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here is a link to the pattern for the fast and easy Mesh totes trimmed with fabric. It really is an easy bag to make and so many possibilities with all the color options of mesh these days
      http://rochellesfinefabric.com/metopa1.html

      Hope that helps!!

      Delete

Thank you for reading and hope your enjoyed!!

Bucket Bag Tutorial

 I thought I would try to show you how to make one of these bucket bags... They are fast and easy. I used 2 Fat Quarters and some batting. I...