Friday, September 28, 2012

Homeward Stretch...

While on our trip to Grande Prairie,

I made some good progress on Winter Wonderland



Kind of scary that it won't be long before we can actually have a snowball fight!!


Can you believe it?

 Only 87 days till Christmas....

Yiyah!!!

I better getting going on some projects!!

Only one more panel left to stitch and then blocks to make!


Bonnie McTaggart called to let our guild know that they are having an event.


The Weyburn Crocus Quilt Guild is having trunk show with Anna Hergert on October 27th,2012 at the United Church in Weyburn at 7:00.

Anna does amazing work.

Just click on her name above to see some of her artistry.

Cost is 10$/person and tickets can be purchased at the door.

Hope to see everyone at the class with Mary tomorrow!

Christa




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and hope your enjoyed!!

Bucket Bag Tutorial

 I thought I would try to show you how to make one of these bucket bags... They are fast and easy. I used 2 Fat Quarters and some batting. I...