Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Surprises as Around

 
The calves have been dropping left and right.
 
The spa treatments were a success.....
 
the little guy is up and running!!!
 
I left Dawson in charge of calf sitting
 
and
 
 went to the Bull Sale  for an hour to see our Donation quilt sell...
 
 
 
It sold for 3300$ and went an amazing family...
 
The Ashworths!!!

 
We know it will be loved to pieces
(isn't that what quilts are all about???)

Read me a story,Tuck me in Tight, Say a sweet prayer& kiss me good night!!
 
Another great surprise....
 
 
I received a box of goodies from Quiltmaker Magazine for being a Scrapper for 2013

 
How fitting is this bag
 
since my guild is called The Block Party!!

 
My bag was stuffed with treats!!!

 
I have always wanted to try the Petites thread...

 
I seem some amazing projects with charm packs!!!

 
I needed a pair of applique scissors!!

 
Thanks Dianne and all the crew at Quiltmaker!!!
 
It was a fun year!!
Christa
 



3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the sale of the quilt! I think all quilts should be made for snuggling!
    How do you become a scrapper quilter for Quiltmaker?

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is definitely enough there to share with your guild friends!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and hope your enjoyed!!

Bucket Bag Tutorial

 I thought I would try to show you how to make one of these bucket bags... They are fast and easy. I used 2 Fat Quarters and some batting. I...