Thursday, June 22, 2017

Moda Blockhead Progress

These little 6 1/2" blocks are perfect 
for
 getting a little fix of sewing in here and there!

This was block 15 by Jo Morton.

Still in my scrappy batiks....


This week's block is number 16!!

 32 weeks to go!

This block was designed by Jan Patek.

At first, I thought I was going to skip this week....


But then realized...Heck no!!

We have been showing our pride to be Canadian all month!!



It's Canada's 150th Birthday on July 1, 2017!!

I designed my own flag block.....


Not too bad if I don't say so myself....


Tiny but cute...

Christa 



1 comment:

Thank you for reading and hope your enjoyed!!

Bucket Bag Tutorial

 I thought I would try to show you how to make one of these bucket bags... They are fast and easy. I used 2 Fat Quarters and some batting. I...